Tuesday 18 April 2017

Music Monday: Beyonce, Harry Styles, Lorde

I know it's officially Tuesday now, but I started writing this post on Monday so here's 3 songs for my Music Monday that I've been loving lately.


Harry Styles - Sign of the Times 
Being the One Direction fan that I am (no shame!), I was originally sad to hear that the band was going on hiatus but it's actually worked out well. I'm liking all of their solo projects. It's interesting to see all of them have such different musical styles. I like this rock vibe that Harry is going for. The song is a little repetitive but the ending makes up for it. Now we're just waiting for Liam to release music...


Lorde - Green Light
I can't believe it's been 4 years since Lorde's last album. I didn't even realize how much I missed Lorde until this song came out. Every time I hear this, I want to break out dancing - weird, Lorde-esque dancing - punching my arms in the air and whipping my head back and forth. This song is especially fun to sing when you're in the car and you happen to be at a red light: "I'm waiting for it - that green light, I want it!"


Beyonce - All Night
(For a better version, click here - starts at 3:00. I couldn't upload the official video to my blog.)
This might be my favourite song from Beyonce's Lemonade album. I actually didn't think much of it until I heard it playing on an episode of The Mindy Project one day. Beyonce just has a way of making me feel the feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment