Monday 7 May 2012

Music Monday: Boyce Avenue, Robyn, One Direction

It's another edition of Music Monday!


Boyce Avenue - Somebody That I Used To Know (Gotye cover)
The other day Danette texted me and told me to check out Boyce Avenue's cover songs. I've had their version of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream on my iTunes for a while but I never really looked into any of their other covers. Turns out they have 7 albums of acoustic covers! I went on a downloading spree and now my Boyce Avenue songlist has jumped from 1 song to 60 songs. I'm a sucker for acoustic covers.
Other songs to check out: Glad You Came (The Wanted cover), We Found Love (Rihanna cover)


Robyn - Dancing On My Own
I know I'm late on the Robyn bandwagon. I was watching an episode of Girls the other night and this song was played at the end ("All adventurous women do"). Yay for the Shazam app! It's introduced me to a whole bunch of songs. Robyn's songs are catchy and really fun to dance along to while I get ready in the morning.
Other songs to check out: Call Your Girlfriend, Indestructible


One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
I can't hide it anymore; I've become a full-fledged One Direction fan. I blame Tumblr, I really do - my dashboard was being flooded with funny interview moments and I could no longer resist anymore. It doesn't help that their songs are really fun and easy to sing along to. I'm still waiting for a karaoke Girls' Night Out just to sing One Direction. P.S. My favourite is Niall, haha. 
Other songs to check out: One Thing, Gotta Be You

1 comment:

  1. I love Niall & Liam!! And Harry's voice. <3 LOLOL!!

    ReplyDelete