Friday 1 June 2012

Need My TV Fix


A screenshot of my followmy.tv dashboard. I can't believe I have no shows to watch, it's such a sad sight! What am I supposed to do while I eat lunch?

Joking aside, I love followmy.tv. Before I found it, I used to make a calendar on Excel that listed all my shows and then I would go on tv.com to find out the titles of the upcoming episodes to put on my spreadsheet. For each and every show. Man, I had a lot of time on my hands back in high school. Now I've got a website to do it all for me!

If you haven't realized it now, yes, I'm a TV addict. Check out my other blog, Ramblings of TV Addicts, if you're bored.


1 comment:

  1. LOL my dashboard will never look that clean! And you watch a lot of shows too...

    I used to make a Notepad checklist of the TV shows I watch and which episodes I'm on for each one. Actually...I still do that because I'm afraid followmy.tv might crash one day and I will be so lost with regards to which episodes I'm on. =P

    ReplyDelete